Enhanced Benefit Card FAQ
NSBA is proud to offer it’s members The Enhanced Benefits Card. The EBC provides savings for your entire family on prescriptions, vision, hearing, lab tests, diabetic supplies & more.
When can I begin using my card?
- You can begin using your card today!
How often can I use the card?
- There are no limitations or restrictions. You can use the Enhanced Benefits Card as often as you like.
- And, you can use your card today!
Can my family members also use this?
- Yes, all family members are eligible to use the Enhanced Benefits Card.
- They may enroll separately (you may use the same email address) and print their own Membership card.
Is the Enhanced Benefit Card insurance?
- No, the Enhanced Benefits Card is NOT INSURANCE — It is a discount program. By presenting your ID Card to a participating provider, you will receive discounts off of the regular price of the product or service.
What if I’ve lost my membership ID card?
- When you first enrolled in the Enhanced Benefits Card you were emailed a copy of your Membership ID card. If you did not save this email you may simply go back to the Enhanced Benefits Card website and re-enroll; a new Membership ID card will be emailed to you.
Can I cut out the membership ID card so I don’t have to carry the full sheet with me?
- Yes, you are encouraged to cut out the Membership ID card and fold it into a wallet size ID card. You’ll want to keep the remaining information for future reference.
Does the provider need my membership ID card?
- Yes, you will need to present your Membership ID card each time you visit a participating provider.
Can I use this with my insurance?
- This discount program can be used for any prescription that is not covered by insurance.